The power of prayer is a wonderful gift from God. It gives us the ability to both communicate and have a personal relationship with Him. On this page we are offering you to make a request for prayers from our congregation. It takes no effort — all you have to do is fill out the short form below, click on ‘Send’ and your message will be received by the Highland Village staff.
“Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.” (Luke 18:1)
Let’s pray for…
- Clint Chegin – Clint is on meds to manage pain from a cyst on his spinal column.
- Greg Gentry – Was able to go home this week to recover at home. Please continue to pray that this procedure helps his heart stabilize so he will not require a heart transplant. He is the son-in-law of Bob and Alice Holland.
- Ethan Hausberger – He is in ICU.
- Scotland – Please be in prayer for members of the Falkirk Church of Christ in Scotland, where our Missionaries Ken and Judy Kendall-Ball are located, who have been diagnosed positive with Covid-19.
- Sandra Whittington’s Waco Co-Worker – . She was exposed to someone in her office building who has tested positive for COVID-19. She is experiencing mild physical ailments which could be symptoms and is concerned. Please pray for peace for her and her family as well as healing.
- The Family of Tom- Please pray for the family of the Reese’s Neighbor Tom. He passed away on Sunday and they are dealing with the loss as well as the stress of a funeral in this uncertain time.
- COVID-Please be in prayer for our nation and our leaders as they make decisions regarding this disease and how to best handle it. Also, please be in prayer for all that are ill and hurting. Please also remember in prayer all those that are on the front lines dealing with this disease.
- HV Families – There are a number of our members who have lost their jobs due to the COVID-!9 situation. Please be in prayer for these families.
- The Elder’s – as they make decisions for the current ongoing situation.
- Neighbors – prayers for those who walk through our yard or come to visit us that we may be able to reach their hearts with God’s word, and for those who our members are studying with.
and remember to keep praying for…
Shannon Nesrsta and Father
Kendall & Ella Gardner
Glen & Jo Martin