The power of prayer is a wonderful gift from God. It gives us the ability to both communicate and have a personal relationship with Him. On this page we are offering you to make a request for prayers from our congregation. It takes no effort — all you have to do is fill out the short form below, click on ‘Send’ and your message will be received by the Highland Village staff.
“Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.” (Luke 18:1)
Let’s pray for…
- Terri – (Friend of Stephanie Fuller) Terri has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and her family has been exposed. Please pray for healing and safety for those exposed.
- Bill – will be having a heart Cath procedure done on Thursday, July 16th.
- Doug – having a procedure Thursday, July 16th to reduce pain in his back.
- Johnny – Prayers of Praise he was able to be released from the hospital. Please continue to pray for his battle with cancer.
- Wynell – Has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please pray for healing and recovery.
- Our Country – Please pray for our country for healing with the pain, hurt, and all that is happening.
- The Elder’s – as they make decisions for the current ongoing situation.
- Neighbors – prayers for those who walk through our yard or come to visit us that we may be able to reach their hearts with God’s word, and for those who our members are studying with.
Remember – Keith, Loralee, Shirley , Lloyd & Sharon, Greg Gentry, John , Highland Park Elementary, Rick Parker, Ethan , Jay , Debbie , Jeremy , William, Ever , Cathy, Jerald , Malcolm , Shirlee , Karen , Marie , Hunter,Ken & Judy Kendall-Ball, Duane & Phyllis Morgan, Jason & Katrinka Quashie, Chris & Evelyn Magadu family, Chivero Home of Hope.
Ask Us For Prayers