The power of prayer is a wonderful gift from God. It gives us the ability to both communicate and have a personal relationship with Him. On this page we are offering you to make a request for prayers from our congregation. It takes no effort — all you have to do is fill out the short form below, click on ‘Send’ and your message will be received by the Highland Village staff.
“Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.” (Luke 18:1)
Let’s pray for…
- Jay – placed on hospice.
- Family of Willie – Our deepest sympathy and prayers go to Kristal and her family in the recent loss of her father.
- Alice– Praise God for a successful surgery.
- Cooper – Prayers of praise for a successful surgery.
- Susan – Prayers of praise for a successful surgery.
- Jane –her knee surgery was postponed due to power outages in Michigan. Please pray for the rescheduling of her surgery soon.
- Rain – Praise God for the recent rains.
- School – Please be in prayer for students and teachers as schools start back.
- Neighbors – Please be in prayer for our neighbors.
- Bill – has cancer and lost his job. Please pray for him to find insurance that will cover his cancer treatments.
- Bills wife – Anxiety, depression, and relief from a toxic work environment.
- For all who are hurting and have lost loved ones in the recent tragedies.
Ask Us For Prayers