The power of prayer is a wonderful gift from God. It gives us the ability to both communicate and have a personal relationship with Him. On this page we are offering you to make a request for prayers from our congregation. It takes no effort — all you have to do is fill out the short form below, click on ‘Send’ and your message will be received by the Highland Village staff.
“Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.” (Luke 18:1)
Let’s pray for…
- Brian – Battling COVID-19.
- Oscar – awaiting surgery.
- Margaret – Fighting Cancer
- Keith -fighting colon cancer.
- Neighbors – prayers for those who walk through our yard or come to visit us that we may be able to reach their hearts with God’s word, and for those who our members are studying with.
Remember – Glenn, Sharon, Addy, Hoadley Family, Greg, Peggy, Ethan, Margaret, Richard, Oscar, Bill, Jeff, Lloyd & Sharon, John , Highland Park Elementary, Rick Parker, Ethan , Jay , Debbie , Jeremy , William, Ever , Cathy, Jerald , Malcolm , Shirlee , Karen , Marie , Hunter ,Ken & Judy Kendall-Ball, Duane & Phyllis Morgan, Jason & Katrinka Quashie, Chris & Evelyn Magadu family, Chivero Home of Hope.
Ask Us For Prayers