The power of prayer is a wonderful gift from God. It gives us the ability to both communicate and have a personal relationship with Him. On this page we are offering you to make a request for prayers from our congregation. It takes no effort — all you have to do is fill out the short form below, click on ‘Send’ and your message will be received by the Highland Village staff.
“Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.” (Luke 18:1)
Let’s pray for…
- Oscar – awaiting surgery.
- Keith -Radiation treatments
- Richie – Kidney problems
- Sonja – Recovery from Surgery
- Olga and Myron – Healing and insurance needs
- Family of Margaret – Sympathy and prayers in her passing.
- Family of Mary-Sympathy and prayers in her passing.
- Bill – Medicine Related fainting/lightheaded symptoms
- Neighbors – prayers for those who walk through our yard or come to visit us that we may be able to reach their hearts with God’s word, and for those who our members are studying with.
Remember – Bill (Chest Wall Healing), Cathey (Kidney Disease), Sarah(Back Surgery), Rhonda(Stroke), Bambi (heart attack), Ashley(Car Accident), Ben (Seizures), Priscilla (Stomach Issues), Matt (recovery), Addy (Battens Disease), Greg (Heart), Jay (Blood Cancer), John, Highland Park Elementary, Karen, Amanda, Ken & Judy, Duane & Phyllis, Jason & Katrinka, Chris & Evelyn & family, Chivero Home of Hope.
Ask Us For Prayers