The power of prayer is a wonderful gift from God. It gives us the ability to both communicate and have a personal relationship with Him. On this page we are offering you to make a request for prayers from our congregation. It takes no effort — all you have to do is fill out the short form below, click on ‘Send’ and your message will be received by the Highland Village staff.
“Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.” (Luke 18:1)
Let’s pray for…
- Richard and Wendy – Prayers of Praise they are healing from COVID
- Jay – At home healing following shoulder surgery
- Tanden – Growth and weight gain so he can go home.
- Susan – home from the hospital but continued prayers for healing
- Mark – Aorta replacement surgery upcoming.
- Jeanie – recovering from a coma.
- Tony – Fighting COVID
- Vince – recovering from heart surgery.
- Hayden – seizures
- Joe – adjusting to a new living facility and to dialysis there.
- Dani – home from the hospital but continued prayers for healing.
- Jamie – healing from multiple health concerns
- Vince – healing from heart surgery
- Duane – recovery from ear surgery
- David, Cindy, Brodie – fighting COVID
- Neighbors – prayers for those who walk through our yard or come to visit us that we may be able to reach their hearts with God’s word, and for those who our members are studying with.
Remember – Nancy(ankle), Michelle(pregnancy)), Duane (Cancer), Willie , Ellen(Parkinson), Joe(Rehab), Keith(Cancer), Richie(kidney), Cathey(Kidney Disease), Addy(Battens Disease), Jay(Blood Cancer), John, Highland Park Elementary, Karen , Amanda t, Ken & Judy , Duane & Phyllis, Jason & Katrinka, Chris & Evelyn family, Chivero Home of Hope.
Ask Us For Prayers